6 bedroom student house with en-suite rooms and rear courtyard
Available September 2022
Stunning Grade A accredited property in a sought-after location – within a 2-minute walk to Plymouth University and Railway Station and less than 5 minutes to the City Centre.
This is a beautiful six bed, six-bathroom house, completely renovated 2 years ago to the highest specification (with a full HMO licence from the local authority).
The large, fitted kitchen is fully equipped with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, two large fridge/freezers, microwave, a large range of floor and wall units, breakfast bar and engineered laminate flooring. The communal area has the same flooring, a large IKEA leather sofa and a flat screen wall mounted television with free view.
The bedrooms each come with their own en-suite (room 6 with a private, separate bathroom), double beds, matching wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, vertical blinds, desks and swivel office chairs. They also come fitted with a minimum of four double sockets per room, tv point and USB charging port. All bedroom doors have roller bolt locks for extra security and to prevent accidental lock outs. Each en-suite has a power shower, basin and WC, as well as fitted vinyl flooring.
Outside there is a secure sunny courtyard with table, chairs and BBQ. This is certainly not one to be missed!
- Incredible six bed student property with open plan living and kitchen area
- Fully furnished
- En-suite bedrooms
- Great location – close to university campus and train station
- High speed fibre optic virgin business broadband (upgraded Jan 19)
- Double glazing
- Breakfast bar
- Completely rewired throughout
- New mains powered linked fire and carbon monoxide alarm system
- New energy efficient gas boiler, central heating and plumbing system
- High level of insulation throughout the property
- New fully fitted carpets.
- Private outside courtyard
- Parking available with a council permit – only £30 per annum
Room 1 – £110 pw (en-suite)
Room 2 – £110 pw (en-suite)
Room 3 – £110 pw (en-suite)
Room 4 – £110 pw (en-suite)
Room 5 – £110 pw (en-suite)
Room 6 – £87 pw (private bathroom)
All utility bills (gas, electric & water) included in the rent. High speed fibre optic virgin business broadband and TV licence also included.
Deposit: £200 per person.
Tenancy Length: 48 weeks.
Please book an appointment or contact Student Life to arrange a viewing.
Simply fill in the form below to book an appointment to view this property or give us a ring on 01752 25 35 35